Application for Culinary Scholarship (STEP Hot and Cold Meals leading to Cookery NC II) for the 2nd District of Ilocos Sur is Now Open
Application for Culinary Scholarship (STEP Hot and Cold Meals leading to Cookery NC II) for the 2nd District of Ilocos Sur is now open. Apply at the Office of Congresswoman Kristine Singson, 2nd Floor SSS Building, San Nicolas, Candon City, Ilocos Sur.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Must be at least fifteen (15) years old at the start of the training program;
2. Application Letter addressed to Congresswoman Kristine Singson
3. Complete and Updated Resume with passport size photo
4. Elementary or High School or College Diploma, Official Transcript of Records (OTR), Form 137/138.
5. Photocopies of Certificates of TESDA Trainings attended if any
6. Duly accomplished Culinary Application Form
(Secure from the office of Congresswoman Kristine Singson)
7. 4 pcs 1×1 id picture (white background) and 4 pcs Passport size with collar (corporate attire) and name tag, white background.
8. Provide photocopy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registry Or Photocopy of Certificate of Live Birth
9. Certificate of Indigency from Barangay Captain